Independent, asset management firm with a focus on fixed income investments, located in northern New Jersey, seeks one or more mid-level sales/business development professionals.
Bramshill provides portfolio management and strategy specific solutions across highly-liquid asset classes within the fixed income and equity markets. Our team manages individual portfolios, commingled vehicles, and acts in sub advisory roles. Our clients consist of institutions, family offices, and high-net-worth individuals. Our team-oriented approach and firm philosophy have been the core reasons for our success in investing, client relationships, and risk management. Bramshill Investments seeks to achieve superior risk adjusted returns through a process of fundamental and relative value analysis, combined with risk management. We manage our strategies opportunistically around our core investments and positioning.
The sales candidates will be responsible for raising assets from one of two channels: first, wealth management platforms with financial advisors at wirehouse investment banks; and second, institutions (public and corporate pension funds, endowments and foundations) by offering the firm's separately managed account strategies and mutual fund. The candidate will be expected to help expand the company's brand, create new relationships and close on new accounts.
Sales Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate with CEO/Head of Marketing and Business Development to establish efficient and successful marketing plans
- Spend significant amount of time with the Bramshill investment team to understand the firm's investment philosophy, process and unique advantages – considering the competitive landscape. Fixed income product knowledge is preferred.
- In the case of sales to wealth management platforms, establish and enhance relationships with financial advisers who utilize Bramshill's products. Experience in this channel is preferred
- In the case of sales to institutions, establish and enhance relationships with consultants, public and corporate pensions, foundations, endowments and other institutional investors. Experience in this channle also preferred.
- Create a robust opportunity pipeline, while sheperding prospects along in the sales cycle
- Locate and execute on account/asset growth objectives and new business opportunities
- Travel will be required – including events and prospect meetings
- BA/BS degree from a top institution; 3-5 years minimum sales experience
- Ability to create a dialogue with prospects and discuss investment solutions with prospective clients
- Candidate must maintain accurate, transparent and timely records within the CRM system
- Candidate must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Candidates must be detail oriented with an ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Candidate must be energetic, tenacious and motivated personality using the highest ethics and integrity
- Candidate should demonstrate intelligence, be dynamic and be intellectually curious
- A competitive base salary (based on experience) and a formula-driven incentive structure tied directly to success in business origination efforts.