| The Manager, Marketing Communications will promote GMA and its agenda to key internal and external audiences including members, allied trade associations, third party groups and industry trade press. |
In this role you will develop and implement marketing communications strategies for small- to mid-sized conferences, specialized workshops, webinars & online-courses, publications, and fee-for-service programs in addition to managing house space content in GMA SmartBrief newsletter and serving as administrator for the GMA website and event microsites.
Much of the day-to-day work is performed as part of, or leader of, collaborative cross-functional project teams.
Your interpersonal and project planning skills will be crucial to achieving results in these key accountability areas:
• Develop and execute integrated marketing communications strategies that effectively reach target audiences and increase audience engagement.
• Create or manage production of advertisements, brochures, flyers, PowerPoint presentations, banners, direct mail, and email marketing communications to support marketing campaigns in addition to tracking performance analytics and marketing expenditures on assigned projects.
• Solicit in-kind advertising through event media sponsorships and develop a proposal of promotional benefits offered to industry trade publishers, tailored for each event.
• Provide project management and coordinate graphic design materials, third-party design, print and mailing vendors/activities.
• Manage design, layout, content and updates to the association's event websites in addition to supporting company website content updates utilizing GMA's CMS and CRM systems.
• Manage GMA's input on the co-sponsored electronic newsletter (GMA SmartBrief) including development of regular, timely content, placement of monthly display ads and reporting on usage/subscription/click through rates.