Aristotle's experienced corporate leadership team oversees a centralized support infrastructure to ensure that our distinct teams of investment professionals are able to focus on what they do best—adding value to client portfolios. The company's support infrastructure includes shared services such as compliance, trading, operations, client communication, marketing and distribution.
Please visit www.aristotlecap.com for more information on our firm.
Job Title: Marketing Associate
Location: Los Angeles, CA
We are currently seeking a Marketing Associate. The Marketing Associate will be the department's point person to the Advisory Distribution team. The position will assist the department in providing clients, prospects and internal parties with timely and accurate information related to the firm and its investment strategies, with a focus on the retail channel. Specifically, the role will involve working on a variety of marketing materials, questionnaires, competitive analyses and email campaigns.
This position will report to the Vice President, Marketing Communications.
What You Will Do:
- Department's main point of contact on advisory marketing materials, including communication with external parties such as FINRA and wire houses
- Manage the responses to formal client or prospective client Requests for Information (RFI) and Requests for Proposal (RFP), with a focus on the firm's mutual funds, wrap platforms, UMA accounts and collective investment trusts
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of client reports, questionnaires and other material
- Develop and manage email campaigns
- Develop expertise across several software applications to retrieve/generate information and store it appropriately
- Collaborate with team members to complete ad hoc projects and assist the group in all reporting needs
- Assist with fund analysis and use research tools such as PSN, Zephyr and Morningstar to strategically position our product offerings
- Work with a third-party firm to ensure all databases are current with our firm and product data, across multiple affiliates
What You Will Need:
- Have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of financial intermediary relationships and platforms, including FINRA regulations
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication: required
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy and timely follow through: required
- Knowledge of capital markets on both equity and fixed income products: preferred
- Knowledge of InDesign, WordPress, Exact Target, Salesforce.com and basic HTML: preferred
- Ability to collaborate with a team and execute responsibilities independently
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications)
- Working knowledge across a variety of capital markets software applications and analytics tools an asset: Advent products (APX, Axys and/or Geneva), FactSet, Bloomberg, eVestment, Zephyr, etc.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university and strong academic background: required.
- Business or finance major: preferred but not necessary
- Experience in a mutual fund asset management firm: highly desired
What We Have to Offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(K) matching
- Paid time off
- Wednesday lunch and quarterly breakfast
- Various Company events throughout the year
Is Aristotle Right for You?
We are looking for exceptional individuals that are intelligent, enthusiastic, and curious, someone who will fit within our culture and will contribute to our expanding business. An ideal candidate would not limit their contribution to the provided job description but would help us surpass our goals by continually finding ways to improve themselves and the firm. If you would like the stability of a successful, established company and the growth opportunities of a dynamic environment, we look forward to hearing from you.
The above description identifies the essential job functions and skills needed by the person or persons assigned to this position. These job functions and skills are not intended to be a complete and exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The information contained herein is subject to change at the company's discretion.
Interested applicants must provide a cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
No phone calls.
Aristotle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Aristotle will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Aristotle Capital Management, LLC, Aristotle Credit Partners, LLC, Aristotle Capital Boston, LLC, and Aristotle Atlantic Partners, LLC are affiliated organizations. Each is an independent investment adviser separately registered under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, as amended. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. More information about each adviser including the investment strategies, fees and objectives can be found in their ADV Part 2, which is available upon request.