Regional Manager, Marketing and Business DevelopmentPrimary Location:
TX-TXAustin-223 W Anderson LnFunction:
NeuroRestorative Texas provides brain injury rehabilitationprograms for adults and adolescents (ages 16 and older). With an array ofNeurorehabilitation therapies and support, NeuroRestorative Texas offersclinically-advances services and opportunities for community integration in aninnovative setting.NeuroRestorativeTexas is a partner of The Mentor Network, a national network of local healthand human services providers offering quality, community-based services toadults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain andspinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and toyouth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well astheir families. Description
NeuroRestorative Texas is seeking a Regional Manager, Marketing and Business Development to be responsible for managing the regional marketing, business development and admission activities and create measurable business results for all of MENTOR markets.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
- Ensures all census targets are met/exceeded in totality.
- Identifies new territories and regional industry trends and needs in order to make programmatic, marketing, funding and admission recommendations.
- Monitors external and internal environment for consideration of development of new market segments.
- Contributes to market research and analysis
- Assist with the development of formal market analysis to determine entering a new business or market.
- Participates in the development of marketing campaigns for new products and services.
- Implements the recommendations of the strategic marketing plan.
- Manages, mentors and monitors Clinical Evaluators within assigned region.
- Furnishes marketing advice inclusive of counsel and general staff support to all departments within the organization, considering operational issues to determine how competitive and current it is with the latest trends in the industry.
- Describes programs to potential referral sources. Maintains large base of current viable referral sources and develops and maintains others.
- Assists with responses to Requests for Information/ Requests for Proposals
- Participates in admission committee team and admission meetings in partnership with other marketing and admission team members.
- Interprets provided weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual admission metrics reports as required.
- Completes Clinical Evaluations when required.
- Reports all customer complaints/breakdowns to program staff and remains in partnership with program staff to ensure successful resolution.
- Participates in required trainings and certifications as required.
- Participates/leads in marketing activities at Regional and National conferences.
- Provides in service /education to referral sources and professionals and utilizes program staff accordingly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Supervises assigned staff, including performance evaluations, scheduling, and participation in orientation, and training. Participates in decisions on employee hires, transfers, scheduling, discipline, terminations, and similar actions. Resolves employee problems within position responsibilities.Qualifications:
Minimum Knowledge and Skills required by the Job
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required to perform the job.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing rehabilitation services.
Travel required as needed
- Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES STATEMENT
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled, must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with assistance of a reasonable accommodations to be determined on a case by case basis.