At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family and fun! Our purpose and our passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese's and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants, is seeking a CRM/Email Marketing Manager to join our dynamic Marketing team! This exciting, fun, and service-oriented opportunity is based at our Corporate Support Center in Irving, Texas.
Reporting to the Director of Consumer Activation, the CRM/Email Marketing Manager will manage the execution of Chuck E. Cheese’s E-Club and CRM marketing campaigns across customer touch points. The manager will work closely with internal stakeholders and agency partners to understand direct marketing needs for traffic generation and conversion. He/she will build programs for both offline and online programs, coordinate content and design, execute target audience segmentation selections, and deliver post-campaign insights on incremental sales and ROI. The candidate will manage outside partners and internal/external teams on day-to-day campaign design and execution and drive execution via marketing automation tools that leverage our customer database for targeting, message customization, counts, segmentation, and offer treatment. They will also assist in the development of a comprehensive loyalty road map, provide a recommendation for a data warehouse solution and deliver a campaign management system recommendation.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Meet our Support Center objectives which include… “If you are not serving the Guest, serve someone who is” and “consistently deliver an awesome family friendly experience so that every guest leaves happy.”
Email/CRM and Promotional Campaign Development and Management (40%)
- Manage email best practices including partnering with operations, internal marketing team and agency partners in execution of marketing and triggered-based campaigns that drive incremental and ROI for the business best practices.
- Develop and execute CRM programs in support of key business objectives related to traffic and conversion.
- This role will be responsible for executing omni-channel customer journeys via test and learn initiatives, deriving insights from post-campaign analysis, and optimizing programs to better deliver incremental revenue and ROI.
- Help build the business case for loyalty, secure funding, select technology partner, and launch program.
Email/CRM and Promotional Campaign Execution (30%)
- Translate and manage roll-out of our CRM strategy and execute all direct marketing programs, including acquisition, engagement, and retention campaigns for the organization, integrated across online and offline channels.
- Ensure that all campaigns are developed and deployed on time and with high quality (QA) and superior customer experience. Handle quick turn-around projects with a positive, problem solving attitude
- Work collaboratively with IT team to understand the customer platform, data profiles, customer segments, and key technologies to drive best-in-class global customer engagement strategies.
- Support the relationship management among outside vendors such as direct marketing agencies, email platform providers and other 3rd party partners and vendors
Track and Measure Campaign Performance (25%)
- Track and analyze key CRM KPI metrics and recommend improvements to existing campaign programs, including driving acquisitions +10% or more annually
- Evaluate campaign ROI and incrementality using internal and external analytic methods
- Solicit qualitative feedback from brand, operations, and key stakeholder teams for better awareness on market conditions, products, and business dynamics to inform our campaigns.
- Recommend and present program design and process improvements based on learnings to continuously optimize our marketing/CRM efforts
Manage Email/CRM Budget (5%)
- Assist in managing the CRM marketing budget and work closely with senior marketing team on budget setting and reporting.