Job Purpose: Assists with the development, implementation and monitoring of graphic design and other relevant marketing communications elements for ChemImage Corporation and its lines of business.
Principal (Essential) Duties:
- Maintain marcom and graphical elements for sales literature, catalogs, presentations, direct mailings, website and trade shows
- Coordinate tradeshow logistics and hosted marketing events including, but not limited to, administrative tasks, purchase order requests, completing registration paperwork, ordering supplies, coordinating promos, packing/shipping and assisting with other logistics as needed
- Assist with data management and efficient utilization of CRM system
- Maintain and grow demand creation efforts including database lists, publication library, training videos, podcasts, etc.
- Manage pre/post event email distributions by coordinating recipient list, managing graphics and assisting with the creation of customer satisfaction tools
- Assemble metrics and reports to satisfy business needs
- Support marketing team as needed
- Prepare, coordinate and publish online content on a timely basis
- Test website for functionality, tracking, quality assurance, and to ensure that all content is relevant and performing efficiently
- Develop and optimize digital content for SEO
- Write, edit and publish clear copy for webpages, ads, social media, etc.
- Create and manage project plans and schedules
- Prepare and report campaign optimization information
- Think creatively and participate in the development of new design concepts, graphics and layouts
Working Conditions/ Physical Demands:
- Sedentary physical activity requiring reaching, sifting, lifting, finger dexterity, grasping, feeling, repetitive motions, talking and hearing.
- Frequently required to stand, walk (or otherwise be mobile).
- Visual requirement is for close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
- 50% or more time is spent looking directly at a computer.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to deal with stressful situations as they arise.
- Domestic and foreign travel required about 10% of time.
- Work setting is primarily office based but conditions may involve limited exposure to chemicals, emitted radiation, fumes, dust, odors, gases and other substances when in a laboratory environment.