The Integrated Marketing Coordinator will be primarily responsible for supporting the consumer-focused and/or physician marketing priorities of Vanderbilt University Medical Center and its subsidiaries. The position will contribute to the development and implementation of strategies, plans and initiatives that support the growth of Vanderbiltâs entities, services and engagements whose primary audiences are healthcare consumers and referring physicians. The position provides critical support for the success of VUMCâs strategic growth goals.
Purpose of position:
The Integrated Marketing Coordinatorâs primary focus will be to plan, coordinate and execute marketing programs in support of the overall vision for VUMCâs strategic growth. He/She will both contribute to team-level and project-level strategy development and execution that may include event marketing, digital/online elements, advertising, and other tactics/platforms and forms of internal and external communication.
Â§33 - Provides marketing project management support across multiple channels for maximum impact on consumer target audiences; Serves in support role but also will be expected to step in and lead the execution of marketing and communications projects at times.
Â§ 1- Contributes to the development of integrated, strategic marketing and communications campaigns and projects.
- Responsible for event-related marketing, execution and other required support for appropriate events
- Upholds the reputation of the VUMC Strategic Marketing Department by delivering superior client service and demonstrating value to key audiences
- Support the execution and measurement of lead generation and management strategies and campaigns, and track campaign effectiveness and impact (ROI), and assist in the evaluation of marketing efforts to determine effectiveness and future plans
- Create, implement and monitor social media, paid social and paid search campaigns, and their metrics
Â§ - Build and maintain positive relationships with internal resources and external vendors and agencies to manage complex projects and ensure timely, high-quality strategy development and deliverables that align to the overall vision and purpose
Â§ Provide budget and AR/AP process support for project expenses/charges
Provide writing support for internal and external communications as needed
o 3-5 years related work experience demonstrating similar skills and duties outlined above (could be a combination of skills to equal 5 years of exp).
o Health care industry experience preferred but not required.
o Experience executing projects effectively, preferably in new marketing concepts and approaches, including, content strategy, digital marketing, PR/media relations and audience engagement
o Ability to manage project timelines and execute and/or oversee the execution of associated deliverables in an efficient and effective manner.
- Good judgement and critical thinking skills, including the ability to understand and interpret relevant data and complex topics
- Ability to work with vendors and monitor budgets effectively and efficiently
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience writing and managing social media content
- Self-motivated, attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines
o Bachelorâs degree in marketing, communication or related field (preferred).