The Path Forward Return to Work program at Intacct Corp. is a 16- week paid internship for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. The program is open to women and men who have at least 5 years of professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least two years to focus on caring for a child or other dependent. If you meet these criteria, we welcome you to apply.
At Intacct, we are excited to be part of the Path Forward program because we appreciate the skills you can offer, the perspective you provide, and the contributions you will make. This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and make connections with other women and men transitioning back to the workforce. It also offers support through Path Forward, a nonprofit organization on a mission to empower people who’ve been focused on caregiving transition back to the paid workforce.
Intacct’s best-in-class cloud ERP software is driving more than 11,000 midmarket organizations to the highest levels of performance. We empower finance professionals with unsurpassed depth of functionality, real-time financial and operational insights, and the ability to automate critical processes. Intacct is acknowledged by the American Institute of Certified Professional Accountants (AICPA) as its preferred provider of financial applications and we’ve achieved the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the industry.
In this capacity of Sales Analyst you will be working cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Business Systems, Finance and other functional areas to help optimize sales activities for the Direct Sales organization. This may include sales strategy, reporting, analysis, pipeline management, forecasting and short-term project management.
- Partners with Sales Operations Manager and senior sales leadership to identify opportunities of improvement for sales and marketing business processes and evaluates required changes needed for process efficiency.
- Monitor data and performance of sales and marketing activities to identify trends or issues with data quality.
- Stays current on industry best practices and helps prioritize investments in enabling technologies in support of direct sales organization productivity.
- Recommends changes and enhancements to the company Customer Relationship Management technology platform.
- Ensures sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the sales organization.
- Investigate and assist in resolution of miscellaneous issues brought forward by sales, marketing and order operations.