· The Lakeland HealthCare Marketing Department is offering a summer internship opportunity for a resourceful, motivated, and productive college student interested in developing marketing and public relations skills. Depending on skill set and interests, the student will gain experience in media relations, writing, editing, web site development, special events management, and marketing.
· High School Diploma or GED is required.
· Must be at a Junior level in college or higher (completed 60 or more credit hours) with a grade point average of 3.25 or above.
· Pursuing a field encompassing marketing (examples: English, writing, art, graphic design, web design, professional writing, business)
· This is an unpaid internship.
Internal Number: 104190
About Lakeland Health
If you’re passionate about helping others and value teamwork, treating people with respect, being accountable, inspiring others, trust, and keeping your patients and colleagues safe, then we invite you to explore our many career opportunities. Lakeland Health, southwest Michigan’s largest employer, has been named in the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals® by Truven Health Analytics and received many other awards for quality outcomes, excellent map-michigan value, and patient care. Learn more by visiting About Lakeland.