Marketing Executive, Contract, Global Asset Management, London
March 14, 2018
London, United Kingdom
Key duties -
a) Standard pitch books – Timely and accurate updates of the standard pitch books for the companies subsidiaries.
b) Bespoke presentations - Work with the Channel Marketing Managers/Sales teams on creating bespoke presentations for events, conferences, webcasts and roadshows.
2) Marketing Literature: Work with the Product Specialist Group and the Product team to create new materials such as sales aids and product pages for launching and existing funds.
3) Slide Librarian: Keep the slide librarian system up to date and refresh with new bespoke or standard slides.
4) Webcasts: Work with affiliates and PSG on developing themes and messaging for client webcasts, ensuring that the topic is relevant and stimulating and reflected in all webcast communications, including the presentation. Create invite emails and manage both the webcast process on the day and the creation and distribution of follow up materials such as Q&As and transcripts.
5) New Fund Launches: Work with Product team, PSGs, Sales and the rest of Marketing to position any new funds appropriately and create communications that correctly reflect the objectives, benefits and differentiating factors of the new fund in a way that tells a story about the product to which clients can relate.
6) Product Knowledge: Attend all product related training sessions, especially those most relevant to the funds you manage.
7) Compliance: Understand and keep up to date with Compliance issues, the regulatory environment surrounding financial promotions (including European regulations where relevant) and the procedures for signing off financial promotions.
Internal Number: 2117538
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.