We are an Orlando, FL based Consumer Electronics 12 Volt Auto & Marine Audio/Speaker Manufacturer seeking a motivated professional Field Marketing Coordinator.
If you are a recent college grad; if you consider yourself a 'techy'; if you have some basic marketing instincts; if you are good with M/S Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Word; you qualify! If you have any experience installing car and/or marine audio... even better, but not necessary.
The primary functions will involve providing field communications, product information, and product demonstrations to our consumer electronics distributors and dealers. This position requires a driven, full-time professional who can quickly learn about our products, has the computer skills to create sales and product presentations, and has a great personality with a knack for distributor and dealer presentations. Ideally, you enjoy staying on top of the latest technology trends with a passion for music, car audio, and consumer electronics. This position requires excellent M/S Office experience; particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
This position entails:
· Responsibility for a wide range of communication and marketing material delivery to dealers and reps in support of our 12v sales team.
· Knowledge of car audio and infotainment technology is a plus.
· Installation knowledge is a big plus. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong presentation and training skills
· Strong technical enthusiasm, outgoing, highly motivated, works well independently
· Solid presentation capability in order to perform dealer product training as required.
· Solid computer skill (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) in order to create and edit sales presentations, product sales materials, and dealer/program tracking and communication.